The meowment that you have all been waiting for! The premier opening of Chico’s first Cat Café… Come join our Sip, Shop and See Small Business Saturday GRAND OPENING this Caturday, Nov 26 from 10-8! … get a paw up on your holiday shopping – we have unique cat meowchandise for every cat lover on your wish list! Jewelry, books, home décor, antiques and more!
We are centrally located on the Esplanade next to Nash’s and the kittens can’t wait for you to visit! We have 9 adoptable kittens (8 boys, 1 girl) waiting to snuggle with you. While we are putting the finishing touches on the purrfect lounge for our new arrivals and guests, here are some exciting things to look forward to during our Grand Opening:
- Grab a cat-shaped rice crispy treat and a drink for $5
- Feeling in the giving mood? Bring a cat toy, bed or blanket for our Operation Catnip toy drive
- Bring us a picture of you and your cat to add to Babette’s Cat Lovers Through the Ages Wall
- Dress like a Cat when you arrive and get a special gift (while supplies last!)
- Every family gets a photo of your visit with us!
Reservations are HIGHLY recommended as times are filling up fast! Snatch up the last available spots NOW.